Sunday 20 May 2018

I love you!

Hi All

Popping in with a card I made for hubby inspired by a few challenges:


Here I followed the sketch at CAS-ual Fridays and the 'copper' challenge at CASology

All the stamps are from the Puffy Heart Love Stamp set form CAS-ual Fridays-I did a bit of stamp surgery to get the look I wanted.

Embossed all the hearts in copper embossing powder. The strip of glitter is from my fav stationary shop in London. It comes with a roll of copper, gold and silver glitter sticky tape-love it!

Have a fun day x

I will enter:

The Library Challenge-Brideshead Revisted-I was inspired by the lettering and the colours.


        
Brideshead Revisited, Evelyn Waugh. File this under "gorgeous novel." Perfect pick for Downton fans.

12 comments:

  1. Aww..so sweet and sparkly! The lettering and colours on this would meet my challenge at The Library. It could do with a few more entries!!!
    https://thelibrarycraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This perfect Sandie. So CAS, elegant and masculine at the same time.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whimsical, flowing hearts echo the script font perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week, Sandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design...fab card...bet hubby loved it. Perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you gave movement and a "flow" to this card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely embossing paired with the glitter paper strip. Very chic. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fantastic card. Love how you have arranged those whimsical hearts around your card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bold and stylish, Sandie ... there's something about this fabulous card that reminds me of a tuxedo ... very handsome! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the wavy lettering And flow of everything on this card. Stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Sandie! The hearts and the font on that sentiment are so very pretty and the metallic touches are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the touch of metallics and the style of the stamps -I'm sure Callum loved this.

    ReplyDelete

//